USB Rubber Ducky Book Hak5
Hak5 USB Rubber Ducky Book
Learn all aspects of keystroke injection attacks. From the basics on up, with each chapter building on the previous in this 272 page textbook.
Throughout the book you’ll find over forty exercises to reinforce your knowledge, and eight projects to test your skills.
Payloads can be simple or complex as you wish. As you progress in this book, you will unlock ever more creative potential.
DuckyScript™ has been a cybersecurity gateway for hundreds of thousands of people for over a decade. Learn directly from the inventors of the infamous USB Rubber Ducky!
LEARN to use the USB Rubber Ducky
- Become well versed in the concepts of keystroke injection and get to know the USB Rubber Ducky.
- Discover payload design principles, as well as the development process and optimization techniques.
- Understand the attack workflow, and how to tailor payloads to your target.
- Build a deep understanding of DuckyScript; input and output, loops, attack modes, operators, conditions, functions, randomization and more.
- Leverage Keystroke Reflection — a side-channel exfiltration technique — to silently glean intelligence from air-gapped targets.
No Rubber Ducky USB included. Book only!
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Hak5; 2nd edition (August, 2022)