SDR USRP B205mini-i
USRP B205mini SDR
SDR USRP B205MINI-I (1X1, 70 MHZ - 6 GHZ)
The USRP™ B205mini-i delivers a 1×1 SDR/cognitive radio in the size of a business card. With a wide frequency range from 70 MHz to 6 GHz and a user-programmable, industrial-grade Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX150 FPGA, this flexible and compact platform is ideal for both hobbyist and OEM applications.
The RF front end uses the Analog Devices AD9364 RFIC transceiver with 56 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth. The board is bus-powered by a high-speed USB 3.0 connection for streaming data to the host computer. The USRP B205mini-i also includes connectors for GPIO, JTAG, and synchronization with a 10 MHz clock reference or PPS time reference input signal.
The USRP Hardware Driver™ (UHD) software API supports all USRP products and enables users to efficiently develop applications then seamlessly transition designs between platforms as requirements expand.
- Wide frequency range: 70 MHz – 6 GHz
- Up to 56 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth
- Full duplex operation
- User-programmable, industrial-grade Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX150 FPGA
- Fast and convenient bus-powered USB 3.0 connectivity
- Synchronization with 10 MHz clock reference or PPS time reference
- GPIO and JTAG for control and debug capabilities
- 83.3 x 50.8 x 8.4 mm form factor
- USRP Hardware Driver™ (UHD) open-source software API version 3.9.2 or later
- GNU Radio support maintained by Ettus Research™ through GR-UHD, an interface to UHD distributed by GNU Radio