SDR USRP B200
USRP B200 SDR -Software Defined Radio
USRP B200 SDR Kit - Single Channel Transceiver (70 MHz - 6GHz)
The USRP B200 provides a fully integrated, single board, Universal Software Radio Peripheral platform with continuous frequency coverage from 70 MHz –6 GHz.
The USRP B200 provides a fully integrated, single board, Universal Software Radio Peripheral platform with continuous frequency coverage from 70 MHz –6 GHz. Designed for low-cost experimentation, it combines a fully integrated direct conversion transceiver providing up to 56MHz of real-time bandwidth, an open and reprogrammable Spartan6 FPGA, and fast and convenient bus-powered SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity. Full support for the UHD (USRP Hardware Driver) software allows you to immediately begin developing with GNU Radio, prototype your own GSM base station with OpenBTS, and seamlessly transition code from the B200 to higher performance, industry ready USRP platforms. An enclosure accessory kit allows users of green PCB devices (revision 6 or later) to assemble a protective steel case.
Experimentation with Low-cost SDR
Experiment with the USRP B200 across a wide range of applications including: FM and TV broadcast, cellular, GPS, WiFi, ISM, and more. Users can immediately begin prototyping in GNURadio and participate in the open-source SDR community. Full support by the USRP Hardware Driver™ (UHD) software allows seamless code reuse from existing designs, compatibility with open-source applications like HDSDR and OpenBTS, and an upgrade path to industry-ready USRP systems to meet application requirements. Here are some examples of what you can do with a USRP B200:
B200 SDR System Architecture
The integrated RF frontend on the USRP B200 is designed with the new Analog Devices AD9364, a single chip direct conversion transceiver and digital baseband processor, capable of streaming up to 56 MHz of real-time RF bandwidth. The B200 utilizes one signal chain of the AD9364 allowing it to be bus powered and reducing software and hardware design complexity. Onboard signal processing and control of the AD9364 is performed by a Spartan6 XC6SLX75 FPGA connected to a host PC using SuperSpeed USB 3.0. The USRP B200 real time system throughput is benchmarked at 61.44MS/s quadrature providing the full 56 MHz of instantaneous RF bandwidth to the host PC for additional processing using GNURadio SDR design environment.
- The first fully integrated USRP device with continuous RF coverage from 70 MHz –6 GHz
- Full duplex operation with up to 56 MHz of real time bandwidth (61.44MS/s quadrature)
- Fast and convenient bus-powered connectivity using SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- GNURadio and OpenBTS support through the open-source USRP Hardware Driver™ (UHD)
- Open and reconfigurable Spartan 6 XC6SLX75 FPGA with free Xilinx tools (for advanced users)
- Early access prototyping platform for the Analog Devices AD9364 RFIC, a fully integrated direct conversion transceiver with mixed signal baseband
- Steel enclosure accessory kit available for green PCB devices (revision 6 or later)