PortaPack HackRF One
Software Defined Radio HackRF One Portapack-Modul to leave your laptop behind! HackRF One Mobile OPS!
Portapack-Modul Software Defined Radio HackRF One
Add a PortaPack H1 to your HackRF One software-defined radio, and leave your laptop behind! The PortaPack H1 attaches to your HackRF and adds a touchscreen LCD, navigation controls, headphone jack, real-time clock, micro SD card slot, and custom PortaPack aluminum case.
Just add a USB battery, and you're ready to explore radio spectrum wherever you are. The PortaPack firmware runs on the fast ARM processors in your HackRF (not included). No computer is necessary (except for reprogramming firmware).
Some features in 2016 February 22 firmware:
- SSB, AM, narrowband FM, wideband FM audio reception, with spectrum waterfall.
- Wideband (18MHz) spectrum analysis and waterfall.
- Monitoring of boat (AIS), automobile (TPMS), and utility meter transponders (ITRON ERT).
- HackRF mode runs HackRF firmware for use with host computer SDR software.
- PPM calibration for more accurate tuning.
- Sleep mode saves power by turning off just the display.
Portapack Hardware, no HackRF One included.
The PortaPack H1 is open-source -- hardware and firmware. The source files are published on GitHub.
More about PortaPack at Hakmac