HackRF One SDR Elite Portapack H2
Software Defined Radio HackRF One including Portapack Modul and ANT500 Antenna. HackRF One is an open source USB hardware platform.
Portapack H2 Elite Kit Software Defined Radio HackRF One
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 10 MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation. The PortaPack H2is the best solution to go testing with the HackRF One without the need of a laptop. The HackmoD Elite SDR Kit includes the ANT500 antenna.
- 10 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
Farbe (Schwarz oder Silber) und Bauform (Gehäuse) können leicht von der Abbildung abweichen! Elektronik, Software und Format ändert sich nicht (Portapack H2+HackRF One+Antenna).
Including the HackRF One, Porta Pack H2 and ANT500 Antenna!