HackRF One SDR
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Auf LagerLieferzeit: 5 Tag(e)
Software Defined Radio HackRF One SDR-Modul. HackRF One is an open source USB hardware platform. For Developer, Hacker and Pentester.
HackRF One, Software Defined Radio
At HackmoD you get the HackRF One including the ANT500 Antenna!
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 10 MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation. You can use the HackRF One with the PortaPack to have a mobile SDR.
- 10 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
Check also the HackRF One Porta Pack modul.