Digital Forensic Blocker Locker
Digital Forensic Blocker Locker
KEEP DEVICES LIVE AND SHIELDED
From Seizure to Evidence Storage to Data Extraction
The Mission Darkness™ Blocker Locker 7™ system solves multiple problems for forensics investigators and labs. To effectively access and recover data from cell phones and tablets, the latest forensic tools require devices to stay live. It can be difficult to keep devices shielded from RF signals, charged at all times, and securely locked. The Blocker Locker 7 accomplishes all of these objectives in a single cabinet designed specifically for shielding, charging, and locking. The unit includes seven fully loaded compartments equipped with Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bags for Phones, while additional Charge & Shield Faraday Bags can be purchased as required or to increase capacity.
The charging feature is designed to prevent lockout mode and reduce the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, Magnet, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
To extract data from a device in the Blocker Locker 7, simply unlock the individual compartment, disconnect the power cable, remove the Charge & Shield Faraday Bag, and transfer it into a forensic faraday box. The bag can be easily opened inside the box (the magnetic NeoLok™ closure reduces faraday glove abrasion) while the device is passed into the shielded enclosure. Shielding and power are never compromised, providing a seamless process for investigators.
Blocker Locker 7™ Features
- Secure cabinet with seven locker compartments designed specifically for forensic investigators to keep devices individually locked, shielded, and charged during storage
- Primarily used as an evidence locker for cell phones and tablets
- System ensures that device intake and storage is correct so that the passcode unlocking and data extraction process can be completed properly with the best results
- Each cabinet has a power outlet with two USB power receptacles and a unique outer lock
- Locking system consists of two keys for each locker compartment, two master keys, and a key dropbox
- Power indicator light on main cabinet
- Basic usage instructions sticker printed on the locker itself (additional in-depth instruction sheet included)
- Includes seven Mission Darkness Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bags for Phones plus all necessary charging components and cable tips (one bag stationed in each locker compartment)
- Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bags are uniquely designed for charging devices in the Blocker Locker 7, then being transferred to a faraday forensic box
- The system allows devices to remain live and uncorrupted after seizure, until they can be interrogated or have data extracted at a later time
- Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bags block WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz
- Mission Darkness Blocker Locker 7 SKU: MDBL-7
- Addiotnal add-on options are listed below
Lock, Shield, Charge, and Extract Data from Devices
The complete Blocker Locker 7 - Charge & Shield Evidence Cabinet system is primarily used with digital forensics evidence items such as cell phones, tablets, GPS trackers, and similar electronics. The dual sided USB filter in each Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag allows the user to easily switch from power to extraction tool when needed.
Purchase Additional Charge & Shield Faraday Bags to Increase Capacity
The Blocker Locker 7 comes with seven Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bags for Phones plus all necessary charging components. The bag can be transferred from the locker to the lab without compromising RF shielding. Up to two Charge & Shield Faraday Bags can fit in each locker compartment. Purchase additional Charge & Shield Faraday Bags to support more than seven devices in the cabinet. Available in phone or tablet size, window or non-window style (*window style bags are preferred for use with the Blocker Locker). Additional add-on options are listed below. Let us know your requirements so that we can quote you accordingly.
Each Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag Includes
- Charge & Shield Faraday Bag with transparent window, dual sided USB filter, NeoLok magnetic closure, serial number, card pocket, and zipper compartment on back to hold cables
- Shielded USB A/M to A/M cable (1 meter)
- Charging cables: lightning, micro USB, USB-C, and USB extension
- Optional short term charging add-ons such as a dual USB port car charger adapter, dual USB port wall charger, and power banks
Dimensions & Weight
- Single locker compartment interior dimensions: 13" x 18" x 4.5"
- Cabinet exterior dimensions: 15" x 18" x 34"
- Cabinet weight: 85lbs | Shipping weight: 105lbs (ships on a pallet)
Sonderbeschaffung mit Kundenanforderungen.