CAR-Forensic/Development Field Kit. CANmacchina CAN development.
P1 is a fully featured Linux computer that is designed to be hardwired into your vehicle. Combining the PocketBeagle single-board computer with an M2-UTH Interface Board gives you the unprecedented power of running Linux apps directly on P1. The P1 interface allows you to run various software packages that allow you to read, write, and monitor the car’s network data without being constantly tethered to a computer, and without the steep learning curve of microcontroller programming. P1 also sports a handy USB A port for simple plug-and-play installation of add-ons such as WiFi adapters, cellular modems and storage drives. For more details of the benefits and features of Linux and the PocketBeagle,.
- Based on new Octavo Systems OSD3358-SM 21mm x 21mm system-in-package
- 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 with NEON floating-point accelerator
- Integrated 4KB EEPROM
- Integrated 512MB DDR3L 800MHz RAM
- High-speed USB host/client with 1 full-size A connector and 1 microUSB connector
- microSD socket
- 3 CAN bus networks accessible (CAN0, CAN1, SWCAN)
- Circuits to protect from overcurrent, reverse voltage, and overvoltage
- 6 general purpose driver circuits, source or sink up to 1A at 12 volts
- CAN bus: many 1995-2007 cars, all cars 2008 or newer
- ODB2/Other protocols: 1996 and newer
- GPIO: all cars