WiFi Deauther OLED V5
Be careful: Connect the battery in the right way!
Otherwise the protection IC (IP5306) will burn and you will have to replace it.
This product does not include a battery.
We recommed a LG 3350 mAh flat 18650 battery.
- Added RGB LED (WS2812b or Neopixel LED)
- Navigation buttons replaced by a 3 way momentary slide switch
- Fixed battery issue: no more battery activation needed with USB
- Board color is now red
- Charging current increased from 1.3A to 2A.
- New improved power management
What is it
This ESP8266 development board comes with an integrated 18650 charging system, OLED display and a 3 way momentary slide switch.
It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software.
With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks.
Please note that the ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz. For more details on the software, visit:
You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
GPIOs and hardware info
Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1) Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2) WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8) Button Up: GPIO 12 Button Down: GPIO 13 Button Select: GPIO 14
Breakout Pins: A0/ADC0, D0 (GPIO-16), D3 (GPIO-0), D4 (GPIO 2), D8 (GPIO 15), RX (GPIO 3), TX (GPIO 1), 5V, 3.3V, GND
What makes it special
- Only ~100mA power usage
- Up to 35h of battery life with a 3500mAh 18650 cell
- Up to 2A charging current
- Up to 2.8A output current
- Included 8dB antenna
- Included acrylic case
- 7 GPIO breakouts and 3.3 and 5V output
- 4 LEDs to indicate battery status in real time
- Power button: Click to turn on, double click to turn off
- Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature
You can use it with the display and buttons: https://github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_deauther/wiki/Setup-Display-&-Buttons
You can also connect to "pwned" with the password "deauther" and use the web interface: https://github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_deauther/wiki/Web
If you lost the password you can reset it: https://github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_deauther/wiki/FAQ#how-to-do-a-reset
Use it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices!
We don't take responsibility for what you do with it.
Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.
CP2102 Driver Download:
CAD Design File Dwonload: