Keysy RFID Duplicator
Keysy is a new product that can backup up to four RFID access credentials into a small keyfob form factor. It will consolidate them all on your keychain so you can leave the originals at home and avoid having to pay costly replacement fees should you lose one.
Two easy steps
First, keysy must be programmed to electronically mimic your current RFID credentials.
After that it’s as simple as pushing the button near the reader and the keysy will electronically mimic the original RFID device.
Keysy supports 125kHz RFID keycards/keyfobs. These are typically perimeter access control systems that require the keycard/keyfob to be placed within 10cm of the reader. Anything that works farther away is unsupported.
- HID Prox (Proxcard, ISOProx, ProxKey)
(Emulation not supported on multiClass readers, can still clone to rewritable)
- HID Indala (Motorola Indala)
- EM400x, EM410x, EM420x
- Noralsy (KCP3000)
- Farpointe Pyramid
- Keri (KC-10X, MT-10X, PKT-10X)
- Kantech ioProx
- DoorKing (DKProx) [Not DKProx Long Range]
- AWID (Low frequency only – CS-AWID, GR-AWID, KT-AWID, PW-AWID)
(Emulation not supported, can still clone to rewritable)
- Radio Key (SecuraKey RKKT-01, RKKT-02)
- Schlage IBF iButton (RFID portion only)
- T55x7 compatible keycard/keyfob
Have a card/fob that isn’t on either list? Email email@example.com with a picture of the card/fob and we will promptly take a look to determine if it is supported.More Info about Keysy at Hakmac
- Automotive Keyfobs
- Garage Door openers that require pushing a button (rather than waving in front of a reader)
- Mass transit cards
- Stored value cards
- Hotel keys
- HID iClass, iClass SE
- Mifare Classic 1k/4k
- Mifare Plus EV1
- Mifare DESFire EV1/2
- Mifare Ultralight
- Farpointe Delta, Farpointe Ranger
- DKProx Long Range (AVI)
- AWID (all HF and UHF tags)
- Any other RFID cards/fobs not operating at 125kHz.
KeySy Manual (PDF)