WiFi Pineapple Tetra Tactical
WiFi Pineapple TETRA Tactical
Upgrade to the Wifi Pineapple TETRA Tactical edition for a complete dual-band on-the-go WiFi auditing solution. Rugged and roomy, the TETRA Tactical bag is a lightweight every-day-carry. Its waterproof 600D PVC canvas shell features a 12 Liter capacity while weighing only 0.7 kg.
Easily fits small tablets and netbooks with its many pockets – four open, five zipper, two buckle – including a rain fly, all purpose molle straps, padded backing and Wifi Pineapple morale patch.
The WiFi Pineapple Tetra is a unique device developed by Hak5 for the purpose of WiFi auditing and penetration testing. Since 2008 the WiFi Pineapple has grown to encompass the best rogue access point features, unique purpose-built hardware, intuitive web interfaces, versatile deployment options, powerful software and hardware development aids, a modular application ecosystem and a growing community of passionate penetration testers.
Command the WiFi landscape and direct attacks from a live recon dashboard, passively monitoring all devices in the vicinity.
Limit the audit to specified clients and access points within the scope of engagement and ensure zero collateral damage.
Acquire clients with a comprehensive suite of WiFi man-in-the-middle tools specializing in targeted asset collection.
Record and analyze logs, generate emailed reports at set intervals, and identify vulnerable devices in your organization.
COMPREHENSIVE WIFI AUDITING
The WiFi Pineapple® NANO and TETRA are the 6th generation auditing platforms from Hak5. Thoughtfully developed for mobile and persistent deployments, they build on over 8 years of WiFi penetration testing expertise.
- WiFi man-in-the-middle platform
- Highly effective rogue AP suite
- Over-the-air apps and modules
- Advanced client and AP filtering
- Intuitive web interface
- Simplified auditing workflow
- Live reconnaissance view
- At-a-glance intelligence
- Device tracking and alerting
- Reports emailed at set intervals
- Built on embedded Linux
- Free software updates
At the core of the WiFi Pineapple is PineAP, an advanced suite of wireless penetration testing tools for reconnaissance, man-in-the-middle, tracking, logging and reporting. Utilizing our unique hardware design, PineAP is the most effective rogue access point suite available.
Simplicity is key to any successful audit, which is why management of the WiFi Pineapple is conducted from an intuitive web interface. Built on modern standards for speed and responsiveness, the beautiful web interface puts the penetration tester in control from any device.
With an emphasis on usability and workflow, detailed information on the WiFi landscape is available at a glance. Advanced attacks are always clicks away with intelligent context menus from clients to access points.
As a platform, the WiFi Pineapple Nano is home to numerous community developed modules which add features and extend functionality. Modules install free directly from the web interface in seconds. Developing modules is made straightforward with an API friendly to coders at any experience level.
Built to take full advantage of the PineAP suite, the WiFi Pineapple provides the tester with the best auditing experience. Whether you're in need of a discrete go-everywhere solution or a high power dual-band workhorse, the 6th generation WiFi Pineapples have you covered.
WiFi Pineapple TETRA
The amplified, dual-band (2.4/5 GHz) powerhouse.
- 6th generation software featuring PineAP, web interface and modules
- Dual discrete 2.4/5 GHz a/b/g/n Atheros 2:2 MIMO radios
- 4 onboard Skybridge amplifiers
- Up to 800 mW per radio with included antennas (upgradeable)
- Integrated Power over USB Ethernet Port
- Integrated Power over USB Serial Port
- Onboard NAND Flash (2 GB)
- USB 2.0 Host and RJ45 Ethernet Ports
Hak5 is excited to introduce a dual band (2.4/5 GHz) solution to its 6th generation wireless auditing arsenal -- the WiFi Pineapple Tetra.
Building on the successes and feedback of its predecessor, the WiFi Pineapple Tetra addresses the need for a rock solid dual-band penetration testing base station with exceptional performance.
With two discrete dual-band (2.4/5 GHz) Atheros 2:2 MIMO radios, the WiFi Pineapple Tetra leverages a fast PCI Express bus and four integrated high gain amplifiers to provide the penetration tester with unprecedented auditing capabilities.
Combined with the usability improvements of the 6th generation software platform, the WiFi Pineapple Tetra is the ultimate tool for wireless penetration testing.
The WiFi Pineapple Tetra is thoughtfully designed with an emphasis on performance and usability. Console access is at the ready with an integrated Serial UART from its Micro USB port. Ethernet connectivity is supported by a standard RJ45 port, as well as an onboard USB Ethernet controller from its Micro USB port.
Versatile power options and an efficient thermal design support long term deployment and on-the-go auditing. Either power from the AC wall adapter, from most laptops USB ports with the included Micro USB Y cables, or from the Pineapple Juice 15000 batteries.
Applications and logs are stored on the onboard high speed NAND flash memory while peripherals and expansion via the USB 2.0 host port offers support for modern CDC_Ether-based LTE modems, radios, disks and more.
The new WiFi Pineapple Android app simplifies USB Internet connection sharing. Tap to tether and instantly connect to the beautiful new mobile friendly web interface. Root not required.
TETRA Tactical: TETRA Basic, plus tactical EDC Shoulder bag, morale patches!
Wifi Pineapple Pentesting
- Leading Rogue Access Point
- Patented PineAP Suite thoroughly mimics preferred networks, enabling man-in-the-middle attacks
- WPA and WPA Enterprise Attacks
- Capture WPA handshakes and imitate enterprise access points, capturing enterprise credentials
- Precision Targeting Filters
- Stay within the scope of engagement and limit collateral damage with MAC and SSID filtering
- Simple Web Interface
- Fast and intuitive with an emphasis on workflow and actionable intelligence – just click to attack
- No software to install. Works in any modern web browser on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS
- Advanced Reconnaissance
- Visualize the WiFi landscape and the relationships between access points and devices
- Actionable Intelligence
- Identify vulnerable devices, gather intelligence on the target and direct attacks
- Passive Surveillance
- Monitor and collect data from all devices in the vicinity. Save and recall reports at any time
- Active Frame Injection Attacks
- Perform targeted, active WiFi attacks with manipulated management frames including deauth
- Cloud C² Enabled
- Deploy with confidence. Remotely command and control the airwaves with Hak5 Cloud C²