WiFi Pineapple Nano Tactical Hak5
WIFI PINEAPPLE NANO TACTICAL
Upgrade to the Wifi Pineapple NANO Tactical edition for the most versatile, go-anywhere WiFi auditing companion.
Built specifically for the popular 5000mAh ANKER PowerCore battery (not included), the NANO Tactical includes a special USB adapter for a truly custom fit.
The purpose built EDC case houses with WiFi Pineapple NANO and optional battery inside its waterproof 600D PVC canvas shell and features an all purpose molle strap, quick release buckle, carabiner style clip, USB host cut-out and morale patch.
Includes a set of upgraded 90 degree 500mW antennas and a third radio (RT5370 mini USB WiFi adapter) for wireless Internet access and tethering.
The WiFi Pineapple Nano is a unique device developed by Hak5 for the purpose of WiFi auditing and penetration testing. Since 2008 the WiFi Pineapple has grown to encompass the best rogue access point features, unique purpose-built hardware, intuitive web interfaces, versatile deployment options, powerful software and hardware development aids, a modular application ecosystem and a growing community of passionate penetration testers.
Command the WiFi landscape and direct attacks from a live recon dashboard, passively monitoring all devices in the vicinity.
Limit the audit to specified clients and access points within the scope of engagement and ensure zero collateral damage.
Acquire clients with a comprehensive suite of WiFi man-in-the-middle tools specializing in targeted asset collection.
Record and analyze logs, generate emailed reports at set intervals, and identify vulnerable devices in your organization.
COMPREHENSIVE WIFI AUDITING
The WiFi Pineapple® NANO and TETRA are the 6th generation auditing platforms from Hak5. Thoughtfully developed for mobile and persistent deployments, they build on over 8 years of WiFi penetration testing expertise.
- WiFi man-in-the-middle platform
- Highly effective rogue AP suite
- Over-the-air apps and modules
- Advanced client and AP filtering
- Intuitive web interface
- Simplified auditing workflow
- Live reconnaissance view
- At-a-glance intelligence
- Device tracking and alerting
- Reports emailed at set intervals
- Built on embedded Linux
- Free software updates
At the core of the WiFi Pineapple is PineAP, an advanced suite of wireless penetration testing tools for reconnaissance, man-in-the-middle, tracking, logging and reporting. Utilizing our unique hardware design, PineAP is the most effective rogue access point suite available.
Simplicity is key to any successful audit, which is why management of the WiFi Pineapple is conducted from an intuitive web interface. Built on modern standards for speed and responsiveness, the beautiful web interface puts the penetration tester in control from any device.
With an emphasis on usability and workflow, detailed information on the WiFi landscape is available at a glance. Advanced attacks are always clicks away with intelligent context menus from clients to access points.
As a platform, the WiFi Pineapple Nano is home to numerous community developed modules which add features and extend functionality. Modules install free directly from the web interface in seconds. Developing modules is made straightforward with an API friendly to coders at any experience level.
Built to take full advantage of the PineAP suite, the WiFi Pineapple provides the tester with the best auditing experience. Whether you're in need of a discrete go-everywhere solution or a high power dual-band workhorse, the 6th generation WiFi Pineapples have you covered.
WiFi Pineapple NANO
The ultimate WiFi pentest companion, in your pocket.
- 6th generation software featuring PineAP, web interface and modules
- Dual discrete 2.4 GHz b/g/n Atheros radios
- Up to 400 mW per radio with included antennas (upgradeable)
- Integrated Power over USB Ethernet Plug
- Memory expansion via Micro SD (up to 200 GB)
- Optional Tactical edition with mobile EDC case and battery
- USB 2.0 Host accessory expansion port
- Wired RJ45 Ethernet via optional USB adapter
Hak5 is proud to introduce its 6th generation wireless network auditing tool -- the WiFi Pineapple NANO.
Engineered from the ground up, The WiFi Pineapple NANO was first stripped to its core. Then building on the successes and feedback from its predecessors, we developed a platform centered around performance and usability.
The end result is like nothing else that's come before. It isn't a simple client radio, nor just a router or access point. The WiFi Pineapple NANO is a powerful wireless network auditing tool that leverages its unique hardware and intuitive web interface to integrate with your pentest workflow.
And it fits in your pocket.
Campus wide audit? Strap the WiFi Pineapple NANO Tactical Edition to your bag and hit the pavement. The thoughtfully tailored tactical case houses the new Pineapple Juice battery pack and WiFi Pineapple NANO while providing convenient access to its USB host port.
The new WiFi Pineapple Android app simplifies USB Internet connection sharing. Tap to tether and instantly connect to the beautiful new mobile friendly web interface. Root not required.
Plug the WiFi Pineapple NANO directly into your laptop's USB port and immediately get connected over the on-board USB Ethernet adapter.
Long term deployment at the client site? No problem. Plug the WiFi Pineapple NANO into a standard USB power adapter and maintain connectivity remotely over out-of-band LTE with support for the latest generation CDC_Ether-based USB modems.
Wifi Pineapple Pentesting
- Leading Rogue Access Point
- Patented PineAP Suite thoroughly mimics preferred networks, enabling man-in-the-middle attacks
- WPA and WPA Enterprise Attacks
- Capture WPA handshakes and imitate enterprise access points, capturing enterprise credentials
- Precision Targeting Filters
- Stay within the scope of engagement and limit collateral damage with MAC and SSID filtering
- Simple Web Interface
- Fast and intuitive with an emphasis on workflow and actionable intelligence – just click to attack
- No software to install. Works in any modern web browser on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS
- Advanced Reconnaissance
- Visualize the WiFi landscape and the relationships between access points and devices
- Actionable Intelligence
- Identify vulnerable devices, gather intelligence on the target and direct attacks
- Passive Surveillance
- Monitor and collect data from all devices in the vicinity. Save and recall reports at any time
- Active Frame Injection Attacks
- Perform targeted, active WiFi attacks with manipulated management frames including deauth
- Cloud C² Enabled
- Deploy with confidence. Remotely command and control the airwaves with Hak5 Cloud C²